Issues with the BIOS on your PC could also be the reason why you are getting the error. If the BIOS installed on your PC is not up to date, it could conflict with the latest OS versions. Although it’s a rare occurrence, you may also get this error because of a corrupt BIOS.
It all depended on the level of use, but the average lifespan of a CMOS battery is 5 years. Hopefully, the solutions we have discussed here will help you to fix the error and get your PC behaving again. You can run a few tests, but chances are you won’t be able to do much except contacting a professional or replacing the motherboard. Not the best of news, nor a solution per se, but things like this tend to happen.
Convenient Plans Of Missing Dll Files Around The Usa
They do not cost much and replacing them is not a very daunting task. Anyone with minimum knowledge of PC hardware can go ahead with this solution.
- When the computer boots, it tries to read the last state from the CMOS.
- However, if there’s a major power problem with the motherboard I suppose it could result in a BIOS error.
- Usually, it can read information and recover itself without problems.
- CMOS monitors those to make sure that everything runs properly the next time you start your computer.
- Whenever you change BIOS settings, start your computer or shut down your computer, those events are logged in CMOS.
News On Convenient Solutions In Dll Errors
So it’s recommended to use Driver Talent to update the drivers regularly. Now you can boot to Windows desktop and continue your office work as before. Insert the new battery into the battery socket and make sure it is firmly right in the place like the old one. Turn off the computer and cut off the power supply for the machine. We suggest you try to update the BIOS again or roll back to an earlier version.
Significant Aspects Of Missing Dll Files Around The Uk
If you see the battery needs to be adjusted, fix it to the defined position, then restart your PC. It might be possible that the CMOS battery has been displaced from its position and causing all the trouble. Although minor bumps barely could displace the battery, you will need to make sure about it.